Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Men's Ensemble Rehearsal



I finally remembered to take a picture of the men's ensemble during rehearsal tonight.
Wednesdays are very long days for me, but they always end up great when the men come for rehearsal.
They practiced "That's Him!" tonight and it's really coming together. We always "LBTize" everything, so some guys have to re-learn it, but to me it sounds better.
The words start out like this..."a little blade of grass so green - crushed in the footprint of the Nazarene, sprang back and waved a message to a bird on the wing ---- "That's Him!"
I still can't believe these guys come to practice so faithfully!  A few missed the picture since I took it right when rehearsal began.  Maybe they'll be in next time, if they're on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment